View Single Post
Old 27.07.2017, 04:59
scotte58

Default Problems Purchasing Premiums

This is not really a JD issue, but since everyone here is a downloader I thought I'd ask.

For a number of years I had premiums for both depostifiles and uploaded each with 1 year subscriptions that I would renew every year. About 3 years ago, depositfiles just declined my credit card and wouldn't allow me to re-up my subscription. Last year, uploaded did the same. Same CC I had used before (still valid), never had any problems with either service, was not banned for abuse or anything like that. In both cases, I entered all the proper information, submitted my subscription request and it came back "credit card declined". I even checked with my CC issuer and they reported that no attempt had even been made to charge my CC. It is a valid "Platinum" VISA issued by a large US bank in my own, real name.

Recently, I tried to purchase a 1 month premium from takefile.link through PayPal (I don't like to use my CC directly with vendors I know nothing about). Nothing. I mean literally nothing happened. No attempt to access PayPal. So, I tried to purchase it through a reseller (filesharingshop.com), also with PayPal. Filled out the form, submitted it and it came back with an Order number, but my email address was altered (...@ayhoo.com instead of ...@yahoo.com). They were supposed to send me an email to complete the transaction. I believe it was deliberately altered to prevent the purchase through PayPal. I sent them an email with the Order number and pointing out the typo. I never heard back from them.

What is going on? Anybody else have issues like this? How do you buy premium subscriptions?

I really need a 1 month subscription to takefile.link and a 1 year subscription to uploaded.net, but I can't figure out how to make that happen. Any help or recommendations would be greatly appreciated!