Old 25.06.2013, 16:46
pitoloko

Default Some Youtube urls are not recognized by JD

Java version: 7 Update 25
JD version: 2.0 beta
JD Core version: #21458
JD Update version: Tue Jun 25:08:31:17 CEST 2013

Hello,
my problem is if I try to copy directly some Youtube urls those are not recognized in JD youtube plugin,
also if I try to add the urls manually using the JD option to add urls it don't found anything inside the urls to download, so JD don't find any video to download in my youtube urls.

This only happens with some youtube urls, not for all the youtube urls, is a little strange but I assume is a bug.

If you need a log please first tell me the filename of the log to know eich file is, sorry.

PS: Sorry 'cause my english.

This are the urls (Any of them are recognized by my JD):

**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

EDIT:
More urls:

In the past (few weeks ago) I was able to download all of this "vevo" clip urls using JD

Last edited by pitoloko; 25.06.2013 at 17:04.