View Single Post
Old 16.08.2021, 00:01
Vacuum Cleaner

Quote:
Originally Posted by pspzockerscene View Post
**External links are only visible to Support Staff**...
See sidenotes regaring "Invisible reCaptcha".

Please also read:
**External links are only visible to Support Staff**...

You will have to install our **External links are only visible to Support Staff**... to be able to solve this type of captcha.
Note:
You do not need to register a my.jdownloader.org account!
This is not an ad - our extension is technically required to solve this kind of captcha!
You can uninstall the browser-extension right away once you've solved this login captcha toi add your scribd account but I recommend leaving it installed as chances are very high that you run across other browser-captchas and/or you need to re-enter it if your current scribd.com login session expires.

-psp-

Hello friend, thanks for the reply,

I read the two links. I don't know exactly how, but the problem was solved. I had installed the browser plugin. Somehow a page with a captcha opened in the browser and downloading started.

The new problem that was created is the following. Account (free) is ok, it says "unlimited". Documents are listed in downloads. I believe there is a 20 downloads limit for every 24h by Scribd for free accounts. So after the first 20, downloading was blocked. Now the time period has passed, but account is not unblocked. Next to the downloads it says "Skipped-account is missing". On the account tab it says "Account is ok: Registered (Free) account" - Unlimited". I am using "Refresh" for the account, but not much changes. The browser opens and i click the captcha, again and again, but still when i start the downloads to at least get my 20 per day Document (not Books) downloads, it says again "Skipped-account is missing".

Can i do something about this?

By the way, i didn't find out if paying subscription to Scribd.com will get me more downloads. I don't want the books, i collect Documents and i have about 2000 in the download list. Anyone knows?