View Single Post
Old 22.09.2021, 15:09
Community Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by EquiNox View Post
I forgot to say that for viewing the moderate or restricted content you also need to turn off the SafeSearch for your Flickr account. The option you can find on this page:
Thanks - I've already done that.

Quote:
Yes, as long as I can remember the plugin always worked like that, single link parsing of mature content.
Nope it definitly wasn't possible before (although strangely I haven't seen any reports about this in our forum).

Quote:
With the new update however single link parsing is much faster, so this is really a great improvement.
Yap it is now about as fast as possible - there isn't a lot of room for improvement left

Quote:
However when trying to parse albums with mature content LinkGrabber would just not find anything.
There seems to be a difference between:
- Albums ONLY containing mature content
- Crawling "all albums of a user" when all of those contain 100% mature content
- Crawling all favorites of a user when only some of the images are mature content (this works fine - see the example I've sent for testing the "missing images" issue)

Quote:
It is also possible to do all this with the single link method but it would be a lot of manual work album-by-album, not really practical.
Exactly and this is also what wasn't possible before.
This is also a quite inconsistent behavior of flickr but maybe their API was designed with this in mind:
Why shouldn't external apps be able to access mature content if e.g. their users have to confirm their age at some other point than on the flickr website so an age confirmation via flickr account is not necessary anymore.

Whatever it is, I guess all content will be crawlable once I've fixed account support.
I'm not in the mood of looking for other tools that might be able to get around these limits via special API parameters plus account support will bring the benefit of e.g. being able to download your own private galleries.

Again I'm absolutely not a flickr user/customer myself...

-psp-

Erste Schritte & Tutorials || JDownloader 2 Setup Download
Spoiler:

A users' JD crashes and the first thing to ask is:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
Do you have Nero installed?