Thread: [User feedback required] [Discussion] Nitroflare plug-in cannot check account
View Single Post
Old 13.01.2016, 06:35
English Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by GWT10 View Post
I know what you're saying. It's still my money, though. It sounds like it's turning into a Nitroflare rip-off.
guess take your money else where if you deem annoyance. Just be aware that a lot of hosters now use clouldflare protection. Depending on the hoster configuration (protection level) you could experience the same outcome on others.

Quote:
And how would that affect my situation?
vpn might not be required as majority requests are over ssl already (except the last data download)

Quote:
I would clean out any existing cookies after each session. Cloudfare or otherwise. Then they wouldn't be able to track me as easily as you say and prevent that from happening.
we don't give options to clear, once stored they stay there until invalid.

Quote:
As I said before, I don't mind entering a captcha one time at the start of every new session, or everytime I changed my IP, but this constant loop after I do it the first time is what worries me. If saving the cloudfare cookie per session prevents this, then I'm all for it!
constant loop implies to me that its caused by your VPN IP/provider. Its not meant to happen more than once. Its to determine that you're a human.

Quote:
Where are those pending tickets located at on the forum? I'd like to be able to subscribe to that thread and get a heads-up.
already mentioned and provided above (yellow/cream info rectange with info), no subscribing required you just monitor this thread, and or check the svn ticket (url is provided) in the details section.

Quote:
And there's no way to change that? A lot of captchas will consume memory over the course of a few hours that can cause some machines to lock up. Not good!
doesn't consume memory, task is finished, memory is cleaned up automatically by garbage collection.

Quote:
I'm really surprised there isn't a setting in there making a time-out an option. You seem to have setting for practically everything else. Maybe more (settings) than there needs to be as it currently is.
I've asked for different controlling of captcha events , just a matter before better handling is created. if another exception outside of captcha is triggered you will still get retry/counters which prevent shutdown.

Quote:
Thing is, when I log in to Nitroflare's website and download directly from there through my browser, I never get captchas. Same VPN, same IP. Now why is that? It doesn't go through Cloudfare that way?
its controlled by cloudflare, you would need to ask them why.

Quote:
Or maybe they're trying to encourage people not to use JDownloader and use their own web-based program.
we are using there web mode at this time, as API gets more captchas than webmode. You can enable API mode also in plugin settings for nitroflare. Once again it's cloudflare that controls algos which trigger that you need to answer captchas or not!

Quote:
Sorry for the attitude. Again, I appreciate all your time here. It's not you. I know you're just trying to help.
I don't see this as attitude, just you have very poor understanding of basic concepts of how things work. Even in JD interface or this forum. I can see it in most of your posts, but I still respond like normal =] and try todo so without sounding condescending.

raztoki

Don't fight the system, use it to your advantage. :]