View Single Post
Old 22.05.2020, 21:01
JD Legend

More of just an FYI atm as after I got this mornings updates when I woke I noticed something strange

In many web sites I usually try to watch a video shared by another and if I like it I will right click on it to copy the Video url. This has not been an issue in the past for me but as of this morning, something was waked when i saw two that I wished to DL for posterity so to speak.

This is what happened:

When copying Video URL with right click from a web site one gets one link which only seems to grab the (Description).txt and the *.jpg of the video such as below links,

The first link of each of the following is whats being seen by JDownloader.
The second link of each s what it actually points to when one clicks to view on you tube instead of the web site one may be on.

Both of them only grab the (Description).txt and the *.jpf of the video with Jdownloader and not th video or audio file.

**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

I have had to go to the youtube site and copy the name shown there of the video and do another search to get a link that Jdownloader will actually grab everything from.

Youtube is making some weird changes yet again it seems.

Last edited by Statter; 22.05.2020 at 21:03. Reason: fixing typos smh