View Single Post
Old 07.06.2019, 23:17
Mega Loader

Default Request plugin for hotspot.com. my

There is no plugin for link grabber for the video.

I have to manually in Google Chrome Inspect the Network , get the .m3u8 files and copy the resolution.Finding the .ts fragmentation file and copy the link and edit it.

News portal website **External links are only visible to Support Staff**www.hotspot.com.my.

**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
Example video.
**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
I have to inspect and download the **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
Open it and get the resolution Full HD 1080 ends with "4.m3u8"
Copy the .ts **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff** and edit to **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

Copy the edited link to Add New Links manually into Jdownloader and manually rename the file name since jdownloader only follow the link name 17959448981557846650704 4 (1080 acc)

I hope Jdownloader could create a new link for this news portal.Thank you