View Single Post
Old 28.01.2013, 23:49
Skip_au

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eroth View Post
Question, to have CBH work, it needs to be running along with JD (I have set up the plugins correctly, according to you guys) and have credits for my account. What should I do with the addon button inside JD? The one that says "Disable Auto Captcha" and then has the countdown and display threshold options; Should the check box be checked, unchecked, or does it not matter?
If you mean captchaSolver.exe running at same time as JD then no not required. captchaSolver.exe allows you to add credits to you account held on a common server and a few other admin things. When JD runs, the CBH plugin is "hooked in". The module gets CAPTCHA image to send to CBH common server which then gives to other connected people to solve for you and gets answers back through the common server setup.
CBH owner - "lelim"

In settings, "disable automatic CAPTCHA" is ticked then CBH module is not active and that means YOU answer CAPTCHA prompt.

"countdown for CAPTCHA" and "displaythreshold" are for tuning when your manually answering ("disable automatic CAPTCHA" is ticked)

Last edited by Skip_au; 29.01.2013 at 15:47.