View Single Post
Old 10.09.2013, 13:12
lelim

Quote:
Originally Posted by mspm89 View Post
Thanks for chiming in!

I checked jacinfo.xml and there already was "recaptcha" included, but not "solvemedia", so i wrote it. I've done this in the past too. Every extra word is according to the alphabet, i didn't forget that.

Can any one of the developers swing by and tell me if there's any hope for keep2share.cc users? Or are we going to have to wait till the next update of the solver?
Actually I am the develeoper of CBH system. CBH does not know which site the captcha is coming from, so there is no setting that needs to be done on CBH side.

To check if your jacinfo configuration works, please do following. Stop all your downloads. Go to <jd install dir>/jd/captcha/methods/cbh ( or Captcha brotherhood ) folder and delete input.jpg, output.txt, error.txt files if exists. Then start your keep2share.cc file to download and check if a file named input.jpg is created on that folder, when JD ui shows captcha.
if input.jpg is created but JD pops up captcha windows to you, please send me your log file to captchabrotherhood @ gmail . com
if input.jpg is not created on that folder and jd pops up captcha windows, that means there is something wrong with jacinfo or JD. according to this page, ( http :// board.jdownloader.org/showthread.php?p=225515 ) keep2share.cc is supported on JD, please read and apply item 4.5 on that page carefully.