View Single Post
Old 25.01.2019, 23:24
Vacuum Cleaner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
Can you provide more example links please, then I will look at them one by one.

Would it be okay if we add this as optional in plugin settings as changing default behaviour would be no good.
so default:
/test/test.txt -> /test.txt
optional:
/test/test.txt -> /test/test.txt
okay?
Referring to keeping the root folder I'm pretty sure it's the default for mega, dropbox, and mediafire plugins using <jd:append>/<jd:subfolderbyplugin>, whereas it's not for google drive and onedrive.
Switching google drive and onedrive to function like the rest of the plugins seems easier and 'better' to me, but if you want to change all of them to work something like <jd:append>/<jd:root>/<jd:subfolderbyplugin> I'm fine with that.

For the dropbox plugin only getting some of the subfolders, you can check any of these links:

**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

For mediafire not generating the folder structure if there is no file in root:
vs when it works perfectly (including generating the root folder) when there is a file in root:

For google drive not adding the root folder, any of these:

For onedrive not adding root folder: