View Single Post
Old 23.09.2010, 12:34
misiek666

Question Windows 7 64 bit / Windows/Temp

First of all sorry for my english if something will be not clear. I'm polish.

Hi Folks! I was notice some day, that when I'm using JD downloads some files appear in folder Windows/Temp folder.

On my system disk I have ~ 160 GB of free space. But my PC is always running. One day system said that is running out of free space. It was a little surprise for me. But when I was looking for the reason i found those files in Windows/Temp.

They are was looking like this :

HTTxxxx.tmp

Many of them. I know that they are a temporary files and can be deleted. But when I was trying to do that manually nothing happened. After all I've discovered that they can be deleted using TuneUP Schredder. Never mind. The problem is - I discovered that all that files are arise when I'm using JD. They are some kind of mirrors of the files which are downloaded to the other location on other partition. After reset of the system folder Windows/Temp is clear of them - but as I was writing my PC always stayed on ... so I don't know what is the mean problem. I was consulting that strange thing with my other friends (same system) and they are standing that this folder at their system is always empty.

So the question is ... is that my fault and I was change something in the main program or something else?

Here you can have my configuration of the PC :

Windows 7 Enterprise 64 bit
Intel Core i7-870 QuadCore, 2.93 GHz
RAM 8GB OCZ DDR3-1600MHz
Mo'bo ASUS P7P55D-E USB 3.0 SATA
GFX : nVidia GeForce GTX 480 1536MB DDR5 384bit
2x 1 TB WD Caviar Black SATA/600, 7200RPM 64MB cache

Any kind of your help will be appreciated.

Regards+

Artur

Last edited by Jiaz; 23.09.2010 at 12:43.