View Single Post
Old 21.10.2020, 18:53
JD Addict

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
@elvis_ef: log shows that you have active IP blocker. update3.jdownloader.org is resolved to 127.0.0.1 !
I will check parser by tomorrow
Wow, that is really weird... On my Windows installation there is a firewall, indeed, but it's on a learning level so every request out of my comptuer is being registered and confirmed by me. So that is really weird. Maybe the firewall thinks that the url You provided, for JD updates, is harmful... hmmm....

Anyway, new log from my PC (linux):
Code:
21.10.20 17.34.20 <--> 21.10.20 18.51.49 jdlog://7796325302851/
Test YT channel link:
**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

The above is for the issue with only 100 links being grabbed.
I don't know why this happens... does anybody has this problem ?

Morover, sometimes updated are available and I see these updates and of course Im updating my JD installation, so it's current.

Is there possibility that some channels block more than 100 links to be downloaded ?

EDIT - 19:19
---------------------------
I don't know if it's a sorce of a problem but... I tested this and it works.

Look:

1st link: **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

2nd link: **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

These are two links of the same one channel.
If I choose the first one, all links are being grabbed.
If I choose the second link, only first 100 links I am getting.

Can You confirm this ? Can U check this ?
It depends where I am searching the links on Youtube, but these links were copied from YT.

Last edited by elvis_ef; 21.10.2020 at 19:22. Reason: found a problem source ?!