Thread: [Solved] reCaptcha Stopped Working
View Single Post
Old 16.02.2019, 11:27
Wind Gust

Quote:
Originally Posted by daffdaemon View Post
Over the last month or so, many of problems with recaptcha seem to smoothed out considerably.
Number of false fails is down. Usually takes only one try, sometimes two, to get passed.
[..]
Anyone else noticing improvement?
Nope. Still have to take a lot of iterations to finally succeed. Only incognito mode in FF works. Still annoying like hell. Did I miss something? Is there a new workaround?

I read about new version working without any user interaction at all:
reCAPTCHA v3 runs adaptive risk analysis in the background to alert you of suspicious traffic while letting your human users enjoy a frictionless experience on your site. Link

Sounds like a dream

Anybody knows when this is going to be implemented? Introduced on October 29, 2018.

@gandalf_grey91:
Yeah, they definitely want to piss you off. For me share-online is the worst. They even disable the 'audio challenge' feature for disabled people and that's not ok (would be a nice workaorund for us too, as there's an addon solving these automatically with speech-to-text recognition).

For "regular" companies using recaptcha to login (DHL for example) it works in normal browsing mode with first loop or only checking the not a robot box.
I mean, this is for recognizing bots with dozens or hundreds of requests per minute/hour or whatever.
I'm far away from this when I want to download one f*ckin file every 3 hours...