View Single Post
Old 07.12.2022, 19:22
DSL Light User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
In case JDownloader did download that ghost image, can you send it to us to support@jdownloader.org ?
sorry, should've phrased it better. it's not a "ghost image" issue per se, it's the same issue that has been reported previously and marked as fixed before: the 5000 image/token/item limit that e-hentai/exhentai has for default accounts. mine has a 25000 limit and it works fine whenever i'm downloading images linked from e-hentai, however the exhentai linked ones get stuck at the 5000 limit with the "limit reached/time out" errors.

Quote:
The server doesn't report content lenght and thus the *not a picture* detection fails to handle it. We have to check if this is new sort of *ghost image* or just missing header and workaround required.
Quote:
Maybe the limit also somehow connected to IP or it's explicit VPN blocking/rate limit try? Maybe with VPN connection, your account won't be used /server side and it's acting like a normal(no/limited account) user? What happens when it starts to happen in JDownloader when you test in browser with same IP?
maybe it's some sort of anti-botting measure from their servers since they don't seem to be too VPN friendly anyways. it just seemed weird that it JD returned a "image size too small" error from random links whenever it tried to download them, everything seemed just fine on the browser however.

either way i'd like to clarify that the VPN/"image too small" is a separate/minor issue that i just felt like pointing out as well. the main issue at hand is the 5000 limit bug that doesn't seem to be completely ironed out yet, and sorry if made it sound too complicated by mentioning that minor one as well, since they're both unrelated anyways.