Thread: [Solved] LetitBit not working :(
View Single Post
Old 03.02.2013, 16:06
mbase

Default Getting Immediate Plugin Error (out of date) for letitbit.net in JD

Getting the Plugin Error (out of date) message. I've been trying this for days. I did a search and read all I could find, going back thru a year of posts.

Here is my log
http://jdownloader.org/pastebin/105861

And here are the links I was trying to download:
**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

I'm in Brazil at the moment.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.