Thread: [Solved] Openload.co issues
View Single Post
Old 30.09.2016, 09:58
madcowpig

Since the openload.co plugin is broken, I open the links in my browser and copy the final direct link and download through JD clipboard detection. The only issue is since it's the direct link there is no SHA1 like normally adding them with the original link in JD. Since they're both the same link I cant add them both to use the adopt checksum feature. Is there a quick way to copy and paste checksum without the adopt checksum feature? Or be able to add two sets of the same links one with the original links that have the checksum and one with the final links that have no checksum, so I can use the adopt checksum feature. Or how to copy checksum from the LinkGrabber tab, to the Downloads tab, because I can have the same set of links in two different tabs.

Basically if I add this link,

**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

it has a checksum, but if I go through browser and get to the final link and copy it into JD it doesn't have a checksum. The final link looks like this,

**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

Hopefully, that made sense.

Last edited by madcowpig; 15.01.2017 at 18:25.