View Single Post
Old 02.02.2020, 04:07
JD Legend

After the latest update some of the youtube videos are now broken with only partial parts dled and then it shows they are off line or can not verify that they are still there and can be restarted.

Examples are:
**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

Going to youtube using the above links works just fine in the web browser

Checking on another OS using jdownloader also the youtube mp4 conversions are not completing on most of the above links either when it is able to download from the links above.

On a side note I am not sure if their current change to anonymous viewing is part of the problem or not. I can view the videos in their entirety via the web browser, but when trying to dl them through Jdownloader sometimes it works and most of the time it doesnt work. On a couple of videos now and then when I reset them some will complete but not its a catch22 it seems. Just a thought as I am not logged into youtube and prefer not to do so. Especially knowing who now owns them.

Last edited by Statter; 02.02.2020 at 05:58.