Thread: [Reconnect working] Script search for sagemcom 4
View Single Post
  #9  
Old 06.09.2021, 17:42
bugnotme bugnotme is offline
BugMeNot Account
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 350
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
If you want we can check together via Teamviewer and try to update the script to make it work
I already see difference to the script
old script found contextID at

but now it must be


old script, see pastebin.com/hMQnic67
I've tried a few more things. I think one of the issue is in my requests, the content-type is set to : "application/x-sah-ws-4-call+json"

But looking at the reconnect logs of JDownloader, the program replaces it by "application/json; charset=UTF-8"

I tried copying the requests JDownloader produced and sending them manually with HTTP request Maker on Firefox, and changing that one field back to "application/x-sah-ws-4-call+json" makes it work.

I can also go for a Teamviewer session if need be
Reply With Quote