Thread: [Solved] reCaptcha Stopped Working
View Single Post
Old 08.08.2018, 17:45
Vacuum Cleaner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
@nephtys: Those issues aren't caused by JDownloader, so no update from our side.
We still experience all 3 issues ourselves outside JDownloader from time to time, totally random.
I'm sorry but I can't provide any hints how to solve the situation or make it better and there is no *do this to make it better* solution but *many different *that might help* solutions*
I also experienced the "neverending captchas" problem outside of jDownloader a couple of days ago on my work PC (FF, Win 10, jDownloader isn't even installed) for the first time while trying to post something on a forum. It took me about 5 tries and almost 10 minutes to solve the captcha, so now it's even affecting my work.
So even if there's a chance to make it (maybe) better, it's worth a try!

Quote:
What OS are you using? Is the main JDownloader visible at that moment/when you solve the captcha or minimized to taskbar/tray?
Win 7, Chrome+addon for jDownloader (but FF for everything else).
Neither. It's open (not minimized in any way) but hidden behind Chrome. It seems to happen after a certain amount of "Chrome closes but jDownloader still asks for another captcha" but I haven't counted yet.

Quote:
There is no communication at all. Recaptcha happens completely in browser with just Google being involved. The extension just forwards the response from google to JDownloader.
Does it depend on the browser or the IP then?