View Single Post
Old 15.10.2020, 02:21
JD VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
it's not about prioritization but selection.
that's why it's important that mirror handling detects the links as mirrors
and JDownloader tries best canditates first (eg premium, multihoster over free)

you should notice the other mirrors being marked as mirror when this all works fine
After watching the problem occurring again,
I think I know why now.

example of links

**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

It seems some filehoster (not part of the debrid service) is naming the mirror filename slightly differently
so jdownloader is not seeing it as a mirror and starting the mirror first in the queue.

Is there anything that can be done about this?

The first link is name differently to the rest of the links.

The second and third links has a "(2)" added to the name.

So when I start the download queue it is trying the first link which is not part of the debrid filehoster service.. which then shows a captcha test.

Is there a way to change jdownloader selection..
so that it sees that the majority of the files names are mirrors and download those and ignore/skip the slightly different name file that is also a mirror?

I also find that sometimes jdownload will download the exact mirror file twice
mainly because the file was named slightly differently on one of the filehoster..ie with extra word "(2).rar"

And in this case, it did download the mirror twice since there is a mirror (part of the debrid service) that has that extra "(2)" word in the filename.

So now I got two exact same files but one file has that extra word "(2)" at the end of the filename.

Maybe jdownloader mirror identifying algorithm could be improve so that...

-it look at all the words that are matching at the beginning of the filename (until the first non matching word/s occur) and then look at the season+episode name (e.g S06E01),
therefore treat it as is the same match (even if the filename is slightly different) and so it should skip/ignore the slightly different name mirror file

-OR just match on the season and episode number within a package
and treat all filenames that match on that criteria as mirror, even if the filename maybe slightly different on the other filehoster..

-It should also treat files with the extra number/word "(2)" as a mirror (since it matches on the Season and episode number) and ignore/skip it first unless it couldn't download the other mirrors first.

I think this might be the best way to avoid these two issues from occurring..

Last edited by madmax2; 15.10.2020 at 15:19.