View Single Post
Old 16.04.2022, 13:51
JD Alpha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
@Leifman: we've found the cause of the slow/throttled speed and updated plugin accordingly. unfortunately the new method currently doesn't support chunks but with much higher speeds there should be no need for it. I just need to find out why you only get higher speeds on reset and not from the start. have you tested this with freshly added links or existing links in list?
First thanks for the reply! I really appreciate knowing i didn't go crazy and this isn't just for me lol.

And yes i can understand, as already the 1mb/s or 5mb/s with a single connection is definitely an improvement to having 15 connections sometimes to achieve a 9-10mb/s or what have you.

And honestly i have no idea why it happens, i never have links in my list and all the stuff i download is ones i clipboard observer grab from the browser and then start the download. and i did notice more than often that like i mentioned it will start with the 1mb/s and if i just right click/other/reset the download then it will be 5mb/s but that's not a '100% chance' but one that happens more than often to mention. I did notice that sometimes it will just start straight away between different videos/downloads with 4mbs or 5mbs.... so no clue.

Anyways thanks again for confirming u changed something and it's not "that bad" , i can always just do 2 simultaneous downloads or 3 to max my 100mbit connection was just more curious on why it suddenly changed and if i wasn't just hallucinating it