View Single Post
Old 08.10.2019, 07:49
Script Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demongornot View Post
... Could you provide me urls that would create mirror links recognized by JDownloader. I don't know how it does that, if it need to be on the same folder or not
JD will use name, size, hash etc. (depending on default/user settings), to determine mirror links.

MIRROR LINK: Is detected by JD at the time of starting the download, by comparing it with other links in the SAME package based on the "Mirror Detection" settings (Advanced Settings).

When a download is completed, the final status of that link will be set to "FINISHED" and that of it's "mirrors" will be set to "FINISHED_MIRROR". You will just need to query that status to determine if a download is finished.

DUPLICATE FILE : If a file with same name exists in the destination folder (irrespective of the package where the download link originated from), JD will consider it as a duplicate file.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demongornot View Post
Also, in absence of LINKDUPEID and plugin id, is .getContentURL() the right one for individual files ? There are so many 'URLs' that I don't know which one use...
link.getPluginURL() will always return the final url (AFAIK). On the other hand, link.getContentURL() will be null if the container is encrypted.