Thread: [Solved] duplicate subtitle downloads
View Single Post
Old 25.11.2020, 02:17
JD Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
That option creates a copy that matches the filename of video
Or you have to change filename scheme in Settings->Plugins->youtube, scroll down and filename scheme of video and subtitle have to match
The option worked fine everytime, so please provide example link where it sometimes works and sometimes not.
please be more specific?
what do you mean name of video as in youtube title only??

these are two subtitles created, even tough in jdownloader there was only one subtitle link shows and downloaded only one file. **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

CIACHO (2010) _ Cały Film Po Polsku _ Komedia (MOVIX - official) 720p 30fps VP9 AAC128-2020.05.15-1h_48m_46s (PqWsQ0zgd1s).English.srt
CIACHO (2010) _ Cały Film Po Polsku _ Komedia (MOVIX - official) (English)-(1h_48m_46s) (PqWsQ0zgd1s).srt

these are the examples. two subtitle for one link. the second one doesnt have "720p 30fps VP9 AAC128-2020.05.15-" but has the format "*VIDEO_NAME* (*channelname*) (*LNG[DISPLAY]*)-(*duration*) (*ID*).*EXT*" which is set for subtitle in youtube plugin.

and as I said this doesnt happen regularly. for example the link I show doesnt produce two subtitle next time I tested.

or this subtitles **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
Co roku(Every year) Polish short comedy with English subtitles (Selfie Cinema) 1080p 25fps VP9 AAC128-2016.06.05-30m_00s (kT2LTfvWJqs).English.srt
Co roku(Every year) Polish short comedy with English subtitles (Selfie Cinema) (English)-(30m_00s) (kT2LTfvWJqs).srt

I removed that setting that you said but if what you said is correct then I would get for example the video and subtile with these names:
Co roku(Every year) Polish short comedy with English subtitles (Selfie Cinema) 1080p 25fps VP9 AAC128-2016.06.05-30m_00s (kT2LTfvWJqs).English.webm
Co roku(Every year) Polish short comedy with English subtitles (Selfie Cinema) (English)-(30m_00s) (kT2LTfvWJqs).srt

which would make video player like mpv not to load the subtitle automatically.

and if I select the advanced option that you mentioned then sometimes I get two subitle with two name and sometimes I get one that had the name as the last option (unticked option) so it would be like I haven't ticked that option.

now I am more confused.

is there a way for me to tell jdownloader to just create one subtitle and for that subtitle to match the video name (with all the info added to video name like channel name and other that I have set for video name pattern).

Last edited by rezad; 25.11.2020 at 02:24.