Thread: [Solved] NOSupload Plugin Error
View Single Post
Old 31.05.2013, 06:34
violet

Default NOSupload Plugin Error

Every time I tried to download files from NOSupload, JD downloader shows plugin error (out of date). Please help me with this problem.

Here is my log.

http://jdownloader.org/pastebin/111304

Here are the links that leads to the plugin error.

**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

Thanks.