Thread: [User feedback required] Edit DLCs
View Single Post
Old 29.05.2021, 23:34
JD Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by pspzockerscene View Post
Filtering is working fine here.
If your DLC contains several thousands of items you may run into several other issues like websites timing out or crawlers taking a huge amount of time.

Let's assume that the issue is not caused by any crawler related time wasting processes (apart from maybe Instagram).
Additionally to the "ignore instagram URLs" rule, try the following:
1. Make sure that JD isn't doing anything at this moment.
Then go to Settings -> Advanced Settings -> Search for "do linkcollector link check" --> DISABLE this
2. Add your DLC - all URLs should get added quite fast (but without any status as JD skips the linkcheck).
Now you can sort your URLs in the LinkGrabber and only keep the stuff you want.
You can let JD perform a manual linkcheck on selected items at any time via Rightclick -> Check online status

In general, you should re-enable the above setting when continuing to use JD as you usually want it to check the links you're adding.

Just in case there is anything you've done wrong, here is a screenshot of a working "filter instagram.com URLs" rule:

-psp-
Yes, that's exactly what my filter looks like.

That setting doesn't seem to work since, even after a restart, the links are added in the same tempo as before and the "Finding links" bubble appears with the field Online slowly counting upwards so seems that the links are checked. Or I know they are checked since some of them appear as Offline in the Linkgrabber window. Are there any other setting related to this that I need to check for this to happen? Sounds like the best solution if you can't share how to edit it directly.

[EDIT] New links I add isn't checked if they are online, or more exactly most of them aren't, so this seem to be either random or somewhat selective in a way I don't understand.[/EDIT]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
@inzzzomnia: I've just tested and works as expected. The rule must be Settings-Linkgrabber Filter->Filter and of course the Linkgrabber Filter must be enabled.
The filter avoids any instagram accounts to be processed at all (no requests). Tested with DLC with 1000 links in it.
Can you provide DLC for testing? to support@jdownloader.org
Maybe it doesn't contain the instagram links directly but sort of crawler inbetween?
No sorry I can't, mainly because it contains private stuff and secondly it's way to big to be emailed.
But since I use the above rule the instagram stuff should be out of the question so then there are something else. Depending of what you mean with that in between thing, can you elaborate?

If you have a way to check the DLC why don't you share it? I don't get why it's encrypted in the first place, seems so completely pointless and unnecessary. To what purpose?

Last edited by inzzzomnia; 30.05.2021 at 05:33. Reason: See text.