Thread: [Solved] Vk.com Vkontakte.ru
View Single Post
Old 04.09.2016, 14:02
hhhrko2003

Waddup Mates!:biggrin:
Finally got a vk account.(Vk is bloody awesome).
Just a couple of things.(apologies if this has been discussed before ,I am new to vk)

1.When i try to paste a vk audio link in linkgrabber I get an error.
EG links:
**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

2.Sometimes when I try downloading a bunch of links through biqle.com after the 6-7th link the subsequent link doesn't download and i have to add the links in linkgrabber again. I don't have the log right now but the next time it happens i'll paste the log here.

Awesome Job mates everything else works like a charm!

Last edited by raztoki; 05.09.2016 at 11:42.