View Single Post
Old 08.09.2021, 12:53
Wind Gust

Hello,

first of all thank you very much for fixing the latest issue with Flickr, a day ago I too noticed that streams or albums were not anymore correctly parsed by JD, just one link showed up in the LinkGrabber. The latest update(s) have fixed this issue successfully.

However now I noticed another issue, that single-id-links from Flickr are not anymore parsed correctly and it's not possible to download those links ("Try restarting this link (plugin outdated?)"). Sometimes I do not want to download the entire stream but just some single links, copy-pasting and first collect them with the LinkGrabber.

Example link:
**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

Besides that I noticed another specific issue with album names from Flickr. In most cases the albums are correctly parsed and the right names show up in the LinkGrabber. Special characters that some file systems do not support are replaced by an underscore, which is totally fine. However when an album name at Flickr contains double quotes (") then the LinkGrabber does not show the correct name but converts the name into something like this: "flickr com set 123 of user xyz". 123 is the album-id. In this case I always have to fix the album name manually. It would be nice if the double quotes would also automatically be converted, maybe into apostrophes (') like it is done to the Flickr file names.

Example link:
**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

Currently using JD, Revision: 44953

Last edited by EquiNox; 08.09.2021 at 12:56.