Thread: [User feedback required] Pending Download Link/s Blocking Shutdown Ext.
View Single Post
Old 20.01.2020, 07:47
Tornado

OK, it happened once again just a moment ago and I was able to reproduce it:

1- After downloading 169 links correctly, there was this one, who started blocking the sleeping process:

**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

2- At the same time, I tried to download the very same link but using another system (same JD2 configs), and although it struggled a little bit before starting, the download ended correctly:

**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

3- Undoubtedly, JD2 is having some difficulties with this particular Zippyshare's link, here I leave you some tests I made with it:

What happened there was after starting the download process it just thrown the error message and its counter; I forwarded system's clock, it started downloading fine, I stop it and reset it; then, I started it again, the error message showed up, I reset it (this last step two times). Error message shown up again, this time with a 30' counter; I forwarded system's clock, the counter showed up again and then I stopped and started the download; it got stalled once again. I made the last reset to it, and it finally was downloaded completely.

The specific download link:

I tried a few times with IDM and it always started downloading just fine, so I doubt the above issue had to be particularly
with a Zippyshare's server being the culprit here; it seems more like on the JD2 side, although it downloaded the previous 169 links just fine.

20.01.20 01.35.43 <--> 20.01.20 01.26.55 jdlog://5469330900751/

What it would be good to have for these kind of cases, is JD2 just overriding the download process timers and simply
proceed to execute the shutdown extension's order, in case it failed 2 or 3 retries attempts for 1 or more files.

Thanks.