View Single Post
Old 05.03.2017, 12:52
Parasit

Hi! I'm new here, i hope this is the right topic and it has not been answered yet, but i think it wasn't.

so, i recently set up a new OS. I'm on kdeneon now, so i used your linux-installer from the download page. it all seems to have installed well, i can open JD etc.

now, when i try to copy any youtube link into the "linkgrabber"-page (i hope this is the right translation), it just shows "watch" as foldername and also "watch" as filename with an offline file with unknown filesize... back on kubuntu this worked perfectly.

Also, i tried to open up the youtube-plugin-settings, and it seems to not really be there. when i click on "video2brain.com" for example, the first thing that comes is "Host-Plugin: video2brain.com". when i then switch to "youtube.com", the title stays what it was before (here: "Host-Plugin: video2brain.com"), also not showing any further text... so maybe the plugin is broken?

I also tried to send a logfile, but when i create one, the window with the code immediately vanishes. So i just put you a screenshot here:

https://board.jdownloader.org/attach...1&d=1488714706
Attached Images
File Type: png JD3.png (65.8 KB, 23 views)