View Single Post
Old 30.05.2021, 10:51
Giga Loader

Default Instagram - "Spam Flagging" Seems To Be Way More Aggressive Now

I have to bring this up, because currently, my JD activity with Instagram is causing my account to get locked way more frequently than it ever used to.

Now, I know that the JD staff cannot do anything to prevent Instagram's spam activity detection. I have started using the cookie login, and while it reduces the chances of my account getting locked, it does not fully prevent the possibility.

Which is why I need tips on how to prevent these locks as much as possible. Would removing the cookie login regularly, help? How many files can I "safely" download at a time, without alerting the spam detection? Back on April 29, 2021, I had downloaded over 18,000 files, and my account did not get locked. Now, the Instagram system locks me out even if I download only 2,000 - 3,000 files. Should I only download a few hundred at a time? How many hours interval should I avoid downloading multiple files? Would it help if I split my total downloading activity between my accounts? Or, do I have to resort to switching around my IP address somehow?

Edit: To shed more light on this situation, here is a Reddit thread on this issue from 8 months ago.

**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

Last edited by goldensun87; 30.05.2021 at 10:55.