View Single Post
Old 27.08.2021, 15:32
Community Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by RPNet-user View Post
My question is that since the plugin was changed to try to "reconnect" after 1-minute, should the countdown not start over at minute-59?
No - the plugin was changed to wait one minute if that certain condition happened too often.
It was a failure on download attempt and not a login related issue.

Quote:
When there is a disconnect from either the host or my internet connection, the plugin should try to reconnect after 1-minute according to the adjustment that was made to the plugin; therefore, the countdown should start over at 60-minutes when it reaches minute-59.
No and you haven't understood my answer.
My changes don't have any effects on connection issue.
The issue you had was not caused by a disconnect but by a server-answer of real-debrid which our plugin could not deal with.
It was no "disconnect" thus there is no "!reconnect" after the retry - it is just retrying after that wait.

Quote:
Instead the countdown continues all the way to 0-minute and then starts the countdown all over again from 60-minutes; which means that the plugin is not testing and trying to reconnect after every 1-minute but after every 60-minutes.
It is trying for sure.
You are free to post a log and let me check it.

It makes no sense to try to hammer a website/API especially if it is down/under maintenance.

Erste Schritte & Tutorials || JDownloader 2 Setup Download
Spoiler:

A users' JD crashes and the first thing to ask is:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
Do you have Nero installed?