Thread: [Solved] JDownloader freezes my PC!
View Single Post
Old 30.08.2019, 21:33
Baby Loader

Thanks again Jiaz.

Amazing and lovely! Today my downloads does not freeze my PC and I can work 100% fine without any trouble/interruptions! Oh how excellent this is to finally be able to experience that again!

I do not know what has happened...I have not done further to try and fix the problem(s) myself...

My latest log looks like this:

30.08.19 13.55.43 <--> 30.08.19 18.49.47 jdlog://7076286935451/

Don't know how it differs from the old one but something must have happened! If not with JDowloader maybe another app update/or Windows update?

I did do an update of JDownloader - either today or yesterday, can't remember - but I must admit that I have now turned update off for the time being, I simply want to enjoy hassle-free downloads a bit longer! What if I'm back to the problem(s) again with the newest update..?! I don't have the nerve to update it at the moment!

I have NOT removed/uninstalled Bitdefender/Adwcleaner. Don't JDownloader works 100% fine with those apps? I will try and scan for disk errors but I don't think anything is wrong with my disks. Not sure what you mean with : "...use tools to check smart data of the disk". Do you mean I should try and run Chkdsk? On all my disks or just the disk where JDownloader is installed (C drive - on a SSD disk)?

I might get back to you Jiaz - via e-mail - if the problem(s) comes back but fingers crossed that they wont!

Thank you!