View Single Post
Old 31.01.2022, 18:55
Baby Loader

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffr View Post
At this point, we are entitled to an explanation. "Hopefully this will be a Christmas Present" or whatever someone said OVER a year ago. This is Google levels of bug fixing here. We've offered to give donations. What is the excuse at this point? You deny donations, so what's the reason? An entire year... yes, this is on the level of Google still selling Chromecasts that can't play 1080p60 video without 100 percent reproducible audio stutter. If you don't want money, what do you want? It's time for an explanation to be given to loyal Jdownloader users. Not going to lie, I've been waiting too patiently for over a year now. I'm starting to lose faith in this project. At this rate, I'll be a Java dev myself before this gets fixed (yes, I'm actually taking Java classes). I'm not trying to be pushy, I can envision some niche explanation for this absurd turnaround time, but at LEAST, tell us what's actually going on. "I don't have time" doesn't carry the weight it used to A YEAR AGO. We are offering to PAY you. What's going on here? CROWDFUND THE THING!
i totally agree with you i have waited for this to be fixed for a year i was legit going to donate at this point to put this issue at the top of the devs list.