View Single Post
Old 23.08.2022, 15:08
Baby Loader

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexelA View Post
Well, they know that JD needs an update and they are working on it. This has been confirmed from the official side. It's all in the works and will take its course.
You should also understand that not everything is always *päng poof* implemented with a finger snap as from ghost hand. So that the customer, that is us, is also happy and satisfied, everything must be tested beforehand. Or am I seeing this wrong?

what do you think how many would grumble if there was immediately an update, which does not work? Then it's not right either.

and if we are honest - yes it is annoying that it does not work as we know and love it but no life depends on it, it is not the end of the world if it does not work for a few days as it works 99.99%. We must also have a little patience.

There are currently much more important and urgent things in the world than to fret about YT throttling!

So if you want it to be perfect, let the guys and gals at JD do their job and be patient. Everything will be fine again.
I'm being patient. For example, for over a year the JD2 'clipboard monitor' does not recognize the first click, after starting the program I need to disable/enable the feature in the top menu. Also, if I wait long minutes after starting the program, the 'clipboard monitor' works normally...but only after about 20 minutes. It doesn't bother. But the problem of speed limitation bothers a lot, it's good to know that they are solving the problem then. Thanks for the explanations.