View Single Post
Old 22.02.2018, 15:52
hansm

My question was if there is a Extension/Add-On that, if you push a keyboard-key and click a link, instead of opening the link in browser, it sends it to jDownloader to be analyzed.
MyJDownloader DOSEN'T do that.

I had to install MyJDownloader for a recent chaptcha change and i will NEVER get a account, free or not. Extensions/Add-Ons can read the entire browser data and i don't want to give you, or anybody else for that matter, my banking information. That's why i installed a empty portable chromium with only your extension.

I'm aware that Copying a link makes jDownloader check the clipboard. That's how i used it the last 2 days. But like I said in my opening post, with FlashGot it was so much easier, and it didn't require a account. If you want to download a show with 4 seasons with 20 episodes each you have to right-click every link and select copy link to clipboard. it's easier to select all and sort it in the link-grabber this way.

I just asked for a simple Add-On that does what FlashGot did for years. By this point my only hope for that to happen is that the Dev of FlashGot updates it.