View Single Post
Old 24.12.2013, 16:03
Giga Loader

Default [Re-Install solved problem] Automatic unrar is not working

I am downloading a bunch of rar files from narod.ru. I have set JD Unrar to automatically decompress the rar file, to move the decompressed files to a different drive and folder and to delete the archive after the decompression has been succesful. I have put every single rar file in a its own container (I don't know if that's necessary). After the download has finished, all that JD does is show a message "CRC-Check OK (MD5)", and then it moves on to start downloading the next file. It doesn't start working on the decompression of the last downloaded archive, as it is supposed to do.

The right-handed context menu of both container and file shows:

>> Extras >> Extract Container >> Autoextract = enabled.

When I click on the option [Extract Archive(s)], Unrar starts extracting and does everything it is expected to do. So there doesn't seem to be a problem with the unrar add-in. The only problem is that JD doesn't start autoextracting.

I can't see what I'm doing wrong. I hope that someone can help me to solve this problem, as it is crucial for me to have JD autoextract the downloaded archives to help me save space on the receiving HDD.

Log:
http://jdownloader.org/pastebin/119092

In the log the download finished at 15:20:05.

Last edited by rockwater; 24.12.2013 at 16:08.