View Single Post
Old 03.10.2015, 17:19
JD Legend

Default hugefiles.net not dling

I know they have made a change to their system which really sucks and they now only allow a small dl for free so I registered with them and still have problems dling from Jdownloader.

With the login active for them in jdownloader although I get a captcha that I can enter the correct captcha for (sometimes it will repeat also up to three times) I will never be able to dl it from Jdownloader and am only shown a red X for the dl.

The following are file links I have tried:
**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

I can dl them from the web site though and they have changed their location and way to enter the captcha as well as how to grab the dl link it seems yet again too.

Log file 03.10.15 07.58.42to03.10.15 08.04.24 jdlog://4261034739341
Hopefully this got sent to you as I find no reference in the jdownloader for this jdlog nor its number either to actually send nor a way to send it anyway. I know it used to auto send to one site but we also got a link for it when it was sent there a long time ago ....

Last edited by Statter; 03.10.2015 at 17:23.