View Single Post
Old 08.12.2022, 12:45
JD Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by DerChrimtess View Post
So if I have 300Packages in the LinkGrabber that then 300 Downloads packages ( also as sub-folder with package name ) are created, each one with the first file in the LinkGrabber package. After that I still have 300Packages in the LinkGrabber Tab but each one with one file less in it.
Reason: I often create big packages and want to analyze what kind of files are in it.
For this right now i manually start to download the first file of each package and then use a windows batch file to analyze all downloaded files.
What exactly is the use case here? Sounds more like you're adding files and do some sort of finger printing/analyzing the files? For example you could easily auto disable all links by default, then move them to download list and script woud just enable the first link in each package and another script waits for download to be finished and then execute your batch file on the finished download. much easier than messing with packages and moving around single links and keeping rest in linkgrabber and so on