View Single Post
Old 22.09.2022, 21:27
JD Fan

Thanks. I have done as shown in the four screen captures at

**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

Please, note that I have merged the two previous Linkgrabber filters into a single one, removed some previous settings, including the ones that you said (sorry that I did not properly understood that before!) and also selected Condition - is true - Link is already in Downloadlist.

I do not know if all that is correct, but the fact is that it still does not work as I want (explained below). The first link is

**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

and corresponds to the web page shown when clicking the number 1 in the matrix on top of such web pages. It is the first video out of about 400 (done just for testing). In such a case, the video shows in LinkGrabber, which is what I want.

But that can be also accomplished just pasting the link in jDownloader using the standard jDownloader factory-default settings. No need to create any Linkgrabber filter. I just did that as a testing example, as said above.

What do I want, then? I do not know if I explained it properly in my previous messages. What I want is to download all 400 videos at once, just using the index page containing their links as a number matrix on top:

But when using such link, only four videos are shown. And that is because such web page contains them embedded below. So, the 400 videos corresponding to the top matrix of numbers are not shown. And those are the videos that I want to download, but not on a one-by-one basis, which would be utterly tedious and error-prone.

In other words, I do not want to click each one of the 400 links in the matrix, but just download them all at once using the index web page indicated above that contains such matrix. Is that possible? How?

Additionally, in the two examples of the screen captures indicated above, a lot a spurious unwanted files are shown. I only want the videos (and if possible the web pages that contain them). Is it possible to show only the desired files in LinkGrabber? How?

Last edited by jDoX; 22.09.2022 at 23:16.