View Single Post
Old 24.09.2016, 22:23
DSL User

Quote:
Originally Posted by madcowpig View Post
It's not one connection or maximum connections. There's a healthy middle ground. I believe Tony means you were using way more connections than needed for maximum speed. What's you maximum internet speed? Let's say it's it's 13 MB/s. What you wanna do is download only one file, preferably one gigabyte, with one connection. Look at the speed. You don't want the initial speed, which is usually higher than the steady speed. You want the steady speed. You have to wait about thirty seconds to a minute. Let's say the steady speed for one download with one connection, using K2S premium is 3 MB/s. Now you don't want the connection speed over your maximum speed. For this example I would download four simultaneous downloads with one connection each to get one megabyte under maximum speed. Now if I were downloading only two files, I would use two connections each to get the same speed. You can go over the limit, but you shouldn't go too high or use too many connections, or else your downloads can fail. This is just an example since I don't know K2S premium maximum speed or your maximum download speed.
ok I have speed 6 MB for download so what chunk better to use?anyway I only use 1 simultaneous for downloads.