View Single Post
Old 30.11.2017, 23:23
Super Loader

Quote:
Originally Posted by pspzockerscene View Post
Hi again MaybeGrimm,
thanks for your feedback.

Unfortunately, I was not able to reproduce your issues or in other ways: I did not completely understand what you mean.
The linked section "comics" contains 13 items which all get added when adding that section.
Where is the problem?

Also, I was not able to find a section with only 1 item.

GreeZ psp
"Comics" is a board ( **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff** ) and inside it there's a section called "Pocket Princesses" (**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**) . When I put the link of the "Comics" board, instead of recognizing the section "Pocket Princesses", it downloads the image inside "Pocket Princesses" like it was only in the board "Comics" (without recognizing the section, something that doesn't happend with other sections with more than 1 image in them).
I don't know if it's understandable now, english isn't my native language and probably I'm not clear. Maybe you can't see it because the Sections haven't arrived to most of the countries yet? I have Pinterest country set in USA (even if I live in Argentina).