Thread: Traffic watcher
View Single Post
Old 29.06.2011, 15:01
BugMeNot Account

Lightbulb Traffic watcher

When we download (at the same time) 10-20 files with JD, we can not surf comfortable, because JD use our bandwith. That is normal. But if JD can watch out bandwith, when we want to use the internet independed from JD (for example from firefox or chrome, system updater...), JD will slow down automatically. So we can use the bandwith thinking like JD is not download anything background. This feature will use a little bit from performans but for quick computers is very useful. Thats why it must be add as extensions ( http://board.jdownloader.org/showthread.php?t=28929 ).

Now you can tell me that i can limit the speed limit from settings of JD, but this is not a comfortable solution. Because i never use the computer at work all the time. I always sit and leave the computer every half hour. Maybe every ten minutes. I don't know. I don't wanna even know. So if JD has a feature to look the bandwith automatically, we don't need to set everytime a limit when we use firefox, and we set again as unlimited when we leave the computer everytime.

Thank you!