Thread: Traffic watcher
View Single Post
Old 03.07.2011, 12:52
remi

In this domain there are more approaches and solutions for Linux distros than there are for Windoze.

Try "**External links are only visible to Support Staff** if you don't find anything with the search engine you usually use.

Here are some resources on the subject :-

- CTShaper ("**External links are only visible to Support Staff**)

- Shape your traffic with trickle ("**External links are only visible to Support Staff**)

- Traffic shaping with Linux ("**External links are only visible to Support Staff** and "**External links are only visible to Support Staff**)

- Traffic Control with Linux Command Line tool, "tc" ("**External links are only visible to Support Staff**)

These are but a few examples of approaches and tools for Linux. If you need solutions or approaches for the Windoze platform, I can look them up for you as well.

I have no problem with your anonymity and I appreciate all suggestions and contributions made by these anonymous people, but identifiable customers usually earn more respect if they keep posting and contributing to the project.

Note that I don't decide about whether someone is going to program what you require. I can only discuss about the usefulness and feasibility of a bandwidth controller for an individual application like jD. I've tried to explain that such an approach isn't useful and hardly feasible. If you still don't understand these issues, I can only recommend reading more about the subjects I failed to explain to you.