View Single Post
Old 08.06.2014, 04:51
DSL User

Quote:
Originally Posted by raztoki View Post
captchas are shown because all other download methods have been removed from the download sequence. On specific errors we remove given host from the multihosters supported host array (within plugin source) so download can proceed to the next download method, or if its a temp issue we 'throw new PluginException(LinkStatus.ERROR_TEMPORARILY_UNAVAILABLE)' which jumps to the next download method. The next download method would on JD default settings would be free account or free download (no account). Both those options could contain captcha depending on the hosters setup.

raztoki
My problem here related to starting new downloads in queue not about captcha itself.
I don't have problem that captcha showed up while using zevera, I am talking here after I clicked skip or close captcha window. JD didn't start new download.

So If I have set Max Downloads as 5 and one of those files had an error and showed up captcha window, JD keep download other 4 files and didn't start new download to keep Max Downloads as 5.
So after some errors during one night the queue stopped and didn't download new files which didn't happen before June updates, at this time JD skip the files and then start new downloads in the queue.
I hope you understand my issue