View Single Post
Old 08.01.2022, 23:53
JD Adviser

I think I got the best example ever from all links posted here.

If this can't convince you the plugin just broke, nothing in this world will.

I'll post below a pastebin URL with 23 folders and 5 random links (videos).

**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

Visit this pastebin and then do a copy-paste for JDW to add all links and then with a Google Drive acc configured there, it should download everything. ALL of them.

If you can't download then you are admiting this isn't working.

If you can, then you are also implying I need to uninstall/reconfigure everything or there's some sort of block going on with me only.

Now pay attention to what the image below is saying (note to staff: zoom the picture):

**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

The image reveals two things:

- All DVDrips with 1 GB each are saying skipped - acc missing.

ALL EPISODES!

Except one.

1x03 - End of the World.

Why is this one different among 30 others?

The answer is in the folder itself: last modification date: 2020. The others? 2017.

So my theory that older resourcekey files are being blocked still stand true.

You'll also note from my picture that JDW is downloading ALL Blu-ray-lossy 4 GB files. The image doesn't lie.

How is this possible?

Because none of them are using resourcekey URLs and they are ALL recent. From 2020.

If you cannot verify the same way I do if the downloads start or not, then you aren't going to see the plugin being prevented from downloading the thing.

None of these folders/files are configured to be private. If you know the full URL (with resourcekey in it), then you should download.

In fact I can download the DVDRips manually. Using IDM. Visiting the links.

But that's not useful to me.

If everytime I need to manually download my stuff, each one from thousands of links, then this would take FOREVER.

JDW should mass download everything I tell it to. From Google. Unless, of course, Google broke the plugin.

I am saying it's their fault these specific files can't be downloaded.

P.S. Once I downloaded manually the remaining files that JDW refused, I took a print screen from the folder. Of course only old files were excluded, due to this bug.

Take a look into this new image.

And yeah, all these DVDRips were not downloaded. Skipped - acc missing for them.

Except which one? Again: 1x03.

1x03 was last modified 2020.

So, 30 episodes from this TV show, and only 1 which is recent (probably modified 2020) was downloaded.

What more proof do you need? It's all clear to me.

The recent files not using resourcekey were all downloaded using JDW. All from 2020, too. See below:

Downloading manually files excluded due to this bug I do by visiting the folder and selecting each one and then the Internet Download Manager plugin acts.

This is going to take forever if you have a great number of files in this condition.

That's why JDW needs to mass download files from folders to make this quicker for me.

Last edited by Perene; 09.01.2022 at 14:25.