View Single Post
Old 17.01.2022, 22:37
JD Beta

Quote:
Originally Posted by pspzockerscene View Post
You didn't understand what I ment by using SPOILER tags for images.
I've once again edited your post.
You can go into the edit view again then you'll see what I mean
Oh yeah, I'm so sorry, I completely forgot about that.

Quote:
Yap looks like a serverside limit which our plugin cannt detect/handle yet.
About that. The funny and interesting part about that, is - like I mentioned - some downloads are resuming despite the limit. The same downloads that are resuming still show "limit reached" error on the website, but they are resuming. So there is a workaround, but I'm not exactly sure how it's working.

My personal wish (like I mentioned in the feature request thread, is if the downloads wouldn't stop, and that JD would keep on retrying to download before stopping. As in, it would go down the list one download at a time, and if a download has an error, it would go back to it when it has finished the list. Sort of like how in music or video playlists you have the "repeat" button, but instead of repeating one song (retrying the same download over and over before moving to the next one), it would repeat the entire playlist after it finishes it (so if it saw that one download has failed, it would move to the next and the next, then at the end it would come back to the failed one to retry again).

Quote:
We haven't released any updates yet...

Please wai for our next set of CORE-updates, try again and post further feedback for all issues that you can still reproduce after the mentioned update.
Of course, of course, no worry, I fully know that. I just thought I'd send my feedback anyway, before you release your next update (can't wait!)

And finally, I exited JD (so that the log timer resets, because the last log was **External links are only visible to Support Staff**28 hours long and involved thousands of links) and tried to recreate my problem as best I could. I re-grabbed the links and started the download. They all failed with the same error.

Here are the links I added (for reference):
**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

Here is the log (only 7 minutes long, hopefully it means it's not too congested):
Spoiler:
18.01.22 00.30.25 <--> 18.01.22 00.37.14 jdlog://5193925302851/

And hey. You don't get enough thanks around here. Thank you for everything