View Single Post
Old 08.12.2016, 09:50
Storm

Also, this website constantly changes their URL, but there is a simple pattern

So, let's use this link as an example,

**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

This website also changes it to this, for example,

**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

Then they'll change it to,

or this

My question/request is, can you guys use a wildcard for both these types of links, so people don't have to keep requesting this? Using the same link above, as the example,

If JD uses both those URL types, with a wildcard, wouldn't JD adapt anytime they change it in the future?
I don't fight the system, but I do play fighting games on it. PS4 to be exact. On second thought, sometimes it won't work right and I have to hit it a couple of times before it's fixed. So technically, I do fight the system.