View Single Post
Old 16.05.2018, 17:02
Wind Gust

After testing a couple tiny vods (after getting the update from a few minutes ago) I can confirm Twitch downloads are working properly again. Thank you so much for the fast fix. It was a very nice start to the day to see that fixed already

Thanks for describing what was going wrong too. It's interesting to see what the cause was.

I do see the Bytes Loaded for Twitch downloads is still updating in 256kb increments, although it's now updating every second instead of every ten to thirty seconds.

I'm guessing that has something to due with the ffmpeg update too? (I doubt anything's wrong, I'm just trying to verify that 256kb incrementing in the gui isn't indicative of possibly some other bug somewhere. I'm not seeing any other unusual behavior).

Oh, one other thing I've noticed is that linkgrabber can't grab videos from a Twitch collection. And using "analyse text and links", all you get is a single jpg and no vods.

Example:
**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

I hadn't tried to get vods from a Twitch collection before so I don't know why that's happening.

This part is just for amusement. When I got up this morning, that vod I mentioned which had only 50mb after two hours, that was still going. What's bizarre is that I also noticed JD2 was using massively more ram then I had ever seen it use before (close to 6GB!).

When I canceled that vod, JD2's ram usage went down by a huge amount. Somehow that single download was using at least 5GB of ram. What a strange side effect!

But like I said Twitch downloads are working good now so again, thanks.