View Single Post
Old 12.09.2015, 15:02
Giga Loader

Hi Tony,

Thank you for wanting to help me. I never succeeded in downloading the file from uploadable.ch, but fortunately I could download it using a torrent file. Here is the downloadlink:

**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

Uploadable.ch stops uploading the file at exactly 524,288 KB (= 0.5 GB).

After the download has stopped I first get the message "Your downloadlink has expired" and a waiting time is applied. After this waiting time has passed I get the message "Download limit has been reached" and I get a second waiting time. Since uploadable.ch links are not resumable, I have to reset the link to start the download all over again, and this vicious cycle repeats itself ad infinitum.

I'll try to upload the corresponding log file.

Again, thanks for helping.

rockwater

Update: I tried to download the file directly from the uploadable.ch website through the Chrome browser. I managed to complete the download, but it contained only the first 0.5 GB part of the 1.24 GB .mkv movie file. I could play only the first 15m 54s in my media player, after which it stopped because the file didn't contain the full 41m 32s movie.

Last edited by rockwater; 12.09.2015 at 16:37.