Thread: [Solved] Archive.org Error
View Single Post
Old 27.07.2021, 23:31
Modem User

Yes, if you run Linkgrabber on **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**, it finds all the files and it reports they're all online, but for the files that are supposed to have both "&" and "+" in their names, JDownloader will think they have filenames with a space instead of the "+" and then the downloads will fail with File not found.

For example, the file:

Castlevania - Rondo of Blood - Akumajou Dracula X - English (J) T+Eng v1 Gemini & Absolute Zero.7z

in the Playstation Redump Supplement folder will be incorrectly detected as:

Castlevania - Rondo of Blood - Akumajou Dracula X - English (J) T Eng v1 Gemini & Absolute Zero.7z

Note "T+" has become "T ". LinkGrabber will say the file is online, but when you add it to Downloads you will get a File not found error. This is not just a problem with the "+" character, because for files that have "+" without "&" such as:

Chocobo no Fushigi na Dungeon (J) T+Eng v1.0 Specialagentape.7z

the filename is detected correctly and the download succeeds.

However, when you copy the individual link to Castlevania - Rondo of Blood - Akumajou Dracula X - English (J) T+Eng v1 Gemini & Absolute Zero.7z

**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

then Linkgrabber detects the name correctly and the download is successful.

In my last post I thought that when the filename had "&" in it, Linkgrabber stripped both the "&" and any "+" out of the filename, but now I see it retains the "&" and loses only the "+". JDownloader has updated since I tried before, perhaps behaviour changed a little since then? Otherwise I don't understand what was unclear about the problem description?